VonShef Electric Yogurt Maker with 7 Yogurt Jars 13/066
You love the taste and creamy texture of yogurt. But, you are frustrated by the lack of sugar-free, preservative-free yogurts among the batches of yogurt that sit on top of supermarket shelves. Its time you turn full-time yogurt hobbyist! But, fear not. Making mounds of creamy, delicious yogurt at home is not a “full-time” chore especially when you have a quality, reasonably priced yogurt maker.
The Vonshef Electric Yogurt Maker with 7 Yogurt Jars is a great solution for all those hunger pangs induced by a serious lack of yogurt in your diet! With the Vonshef Electric Yogurt Maker you are in complete control of what goes into the yogurt that you and your family consume regularly. You can ensure that what they get is yogurt au naturel! And, with zero hassles.
The Vonshef also comes with seven glass jars of seven ounces each ensuring that every time you make a full batch, your family, friends and guests will have a healthy dose of yogurt goodness to dig into! You can also play around with milk types, cooking hours, ingredients used and build up a surprising new repertoire of yogurt flavors. Making different flavored yogurts to cater to your family's varied tastes is also a no-brainer. With the Vonshef Electric Yogurt Maker you can easily make up to seven different flavours of yogurt at one go.
Lets take a look at how easy it is to make yogurt with this Vonshef:
- Prepare the milk/starter mix and pour it into the 7 glass jars provided
- Place the filled jars without their lids in the maker
- Cover the maker with the lid provided
- Plug the maker into a power socket and turn it on
- The type of milk used to make the yoghurt will have an impact on how long it will take to set - below are approximate guidelines:
▫ Whole Milk - 12 hours
▫ Semi-Skimmed Milk - 10 hours
▫ Skimmed Milk - 12 hours
- Once the yogurt is set, power off the machines, remove the jars and refrigerate for later use
Highlights at a glance
- Allows for making of up to seven different types of flavors at one time
- Prepare up to 49 oz of yogurt at one time via 7 x 7oz glass jars
- Clear lid allows for an unhindered view of the fermentation process
- Only uses 15W of power; you can save on electricity costs as well
- Yogurt is ready in 10 – 12 hours depending upon the type of milk used
- 9" x 9" x 4.7"
- 4 pounds
- Power Rating: 20W
It comes in a stylish stainless steel housing making it an attractive addition any kitchen countertop.
- Seven 7 oz glass jars
- Instruction and recipe booklet>
The Vonshef Electric Yogurt Maker takes the complexity out of making yogurt. This is one hobby you will surely get to enjoy!
Write Your Own Review