Euro Cuisine Greek Yogurt Maker GY60
Is there a food that can promote digestive health, help lower blood pressure, can help you maintain an optimum weight and provide all the essential nutrients for good bone health? Oh, yes there is! And, it’s none other than Greek Yogurt!
Greek Yogurt Maker GY60
The patent pending Greek Yogurt Maker GY60 from Euro Cuisine is a unique strainer kit that will help you transform up to 2 quarts of yogurt into thick, creamy Greek gold (aka yogurt!) in a matter of hours. All inside your refrigerator. You can now impress your guests with a bowlful of tangy Tzatziki!
How it works
- Place the strainer inside the container
- Pour up to 2 quarts of yogurt into the strainer and cover with lid
- Place unit inside refrigerator for up to18 hours (the longer the time, thicker the resulting yogurt)
- Gently remove yogurt from strainer by turning the strainer upside down onto a plate or use a soft rubber spatula (be careful not to damage the strainer)
The excess liquid in the container is whey. Whey contains lactose, provitamin A and minerals. Refrigerate it, drink it or add it to other dishes.
Highlights at a glance
- Patent-pending design converts homemade or store bought yogurt into delicious Greek yogurt
- Doesn't require power; so, no power cords to mess around with, makes for safe operation
- Transform up to 2 quarts of plain yogurt (homemade or store bought) into Greek yogurt at a time
- Sealing lid that can also double up as a nice serving tray!
- Made of BPA-free plastic material
- 10'' x 10'' x 5.2''
- 1 pound 2 oz when empty
Traditionally, Greek yogurt is strained through a cheesecloth, muslin, or a paper bag for its thick consistency. The GY60's fine mesh strainer makes for a much neater operation and when handled / washed carefully can be expected to last for many batches.
- Acrylic catch container
- Fine mesh yogurt strainer
- Sealing lid / serving tray
- Instructions and recipe booklet in both English and French
Bonus Greek Yogurt Recipe – The Greek Yogurt Breakfast Special
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup all-natural granola
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1 cup mango, pineapple and/or berries
- Fresh cilantro
- In a small pan, toast spice on low, stirring, until very fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, add honey and stir.
- Divide yogurt among 4 bowls. Drizzle with spiced honey; top with granola, fruit and cilantro. Serve.
Write Your Own Review