Euro Cuisine 2 Quart Yogurt and Greek Yogurt Maker YM260
If you've enjoyed the bountiful health benefits of yogurt, its time you tried its even more healthful Greek cousin. But, whether you prefer natural yogurt or Greek yogurt, the Euro Cuisine YM 260 will let you have it, in large serving sizes.
Euro Cuisine Yogurt & Greek Yogurt Maker YM260
Make all natural, rich and creamy yogurt with the Euro Cuisine Yogurt & Greek Yogurt Maker YM260, within 6 to 8 hours. You can use most types of milk, including soy milk, for making your yogurt. And, its 2 quart capacity ensures that you have enough yogurt to share with family members, friends and guests. The built-in timer on the side marks time and alerts you when the fermentation process is complete.
With the stainless steel thermometer you can monitor the temperature of the fermenting yogurt in a safe and hygienic manner. Once the yogurt is done, you can refrigerate the container or serve a large scoop in the included serving bowl. You can also strain the yogurt in the cotton bag for making cheese yogurt.
Making Cheese Yogurt / Greek Yogurt
- Soak the cotton bag for cheese in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes
- Remove and place the bag in a container
- Pour the plain yogurt that you made into the cheese cotton bag
- Close the cheese bag by pulling on the cord and hang it above the container for 6 to 8 hours
- Ensure that the yellowish liquid is dripping inside the container and the bag is well above it
- After 6-8 hours remove the cheese from the cotton bag and place it in a cheese bowl
- The cheese is ready for consumption. Add salt according to your taste.
Highlights at a glance
- Make up to 2 quarts yogurt at one time
- Prepare rich, creamy yogurt with most types of milk including soy milk
- Timer on the side alerts you when yogurt is done
- Stainless steel thermometer allows you to monitors the yogurt's temperature
- Make Greek Yogurt and cheese with the included cotton cheese cloth bag
- Cotton bag's easy-to-fill opening and cord make it easy to close the bag and hang it when making cheese
- cUL approved
- BPA free
- Three year warranty
- 10.5'' x 7.5'' x 7.5''
- 3 pounds
Featuring a durable design, the YM260 despite its fairly large capacity, fits well on your kitchen top.
- 2 quarts (2 liter) yogurt container
- Small yogurt serving bowl
- Cotton Cheese Cloth Bag
- Instructions and recipe booklet in both English and French