Dash Greek Yogurt Maker DGY001
We all know the health benefits of consuming yogurt regularly – better gut health, more metabolism boosting protein and a raft of vitamins and minerals that our body needs. We also know that Greek yogurt delivers even more – double the proteins and half the lactose and sugar. Yet, why aren't you consuming more Greek yogurt? You are probably put off by the high prices of store bought products and the perceived time/effort needed to make these at home.
Put all your Greek yogurt-making worries to rest. With the patent-pending Dash Greek Yogurt Maker you can now make quarts of Greek yogurt in a super easy manner, automatically. No more monitoring of temperatures, no more straining and hanging manually, in fact, no more hassles. It is as easy as plug and play.
You like the taste and texture of Greek yogurt and want to regularly consume it. But, the thought of fitting in a yogurt maker and then adding a Greek yogurt strainer in a space-challenged kitchen is scaring you. The Dash Greek Yogurt Maker is an all-in-one, convenient solution to making Greek Yogurt at home. All of the components and accessories needed to make Greek yogurt from scratch store compactly, right inside the main base.
All you need to do is prepare the milk / starter culture and pour it into the provided container. Then, plug the maker in and set the digital timer. The Dash Greek Yogurt Maker will deliver rich, thick, creamy Greek yogurt – just the way you like it. From any type of milk.
Highlights at a glance
- All-in-one patent pending nested design for Greek yogurt from scratch.
- Use any type of milk including soy, sheep or goat's milk.
- Adjustable digital timer alerts you when yogurt is finished.
- Easy clean Greek strainer.
- BPA free.
- 7'' x 7'' x 9.5''
- 2.3 lbs.
- Power Rating: 20W.
- US standard 120V/60Hz
Available in White/Mediterranean Blue, Blue/Mediterranean Blue, White/Pink and Raspberry Pink/Pink colors, the Dash Greek Yogurt Maker makes an attractive yet compact addition to your kitchen top.
- Large container (7.5 cups)
- Small container (6.75 cups)
- Container lid (fits both containers)
- Easy-clean Greek strainer.
- A comprehensive recipe guide along with a quick start dial for easy reference.
Tips for use:
- Most store bought almond milks will not work for almond milk yogurt; try doing it with homemade almond milk.
- If you want flavorings like vanilla, start with plain yogurt and add in the flavor later.
Write Your Own Review