Dash Go Yogurt Maker DSY101
Please enter your contact information. If the email entered is not associated with an active customer account one will be generated for you with a randomized password, and a password reset email sent to you.
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Keep yourself stocked with a sufficient supply of your favorite food – yogurt – whenever you need it. And, the best way to go about it is by having a yogurt maker by your side. A yogurt maker is a great, inexpensive addition to have in your kitchen. It ensures that your milk/starter mix is incubated at a stable, consistent temperature. You will not have to mess around with thermometers. Just set it and forget it, at least until its ready! And, while you are at it, don't forget to compare the cost of home made yogurt with store bought yogurt.
The Dash Go Yogurt Maker enables you to make up to one quart of yogurt at a go in a simple, hassle-free manner.
How It Works:
- Add all the ingredients – milk or soymilk, active cultures and flavors of your choice – to the yogurt container
- Place the filled container in the maker and cover with the lid
- Plug the Dash Go Yogurt Maker in and switch it on
- Watch as the Dash Go turns the milk / starter mixture into delicious yogurt
The Dash Go Yogurt Maker keeps the contents between 100 to 110 degree F – ensuring a consistent temperature – perfect for yogurt making.
Highlights at a glance:
- Simple and easy to operate
- Make up to 1 quart of yogurt at a time; convenient for making a large batch of a single flavor
- Many types of milk can be used including soy, sheep or goat's milk
- Container comes with lid for easy storage
- BPA free
- One year limited warranty
- 7'' x 7'' x 7.8''
- 2 pounds
- Power rating: 20W
Available in pink and blue colors, the Dash Go Yogurt Maker makes an attractive fit to your kitchen counter. Its compact design enables it to fit on your kitchen top even when space is limited.
- Yogurt maker
- 1 quart container with lid for easy storage
- Instructions and recipe booklet
Tips for use:
- Heat the milk that you are going to use in the yogurt making process. By not heating the milk you run the risk of inconsistent results; the heating process sterilizes the milk to get rid of any other bacteria that may affect your results. Alternatively, you can use ultra-pasteurized milk as that milk has already been heated to kill bacteria that may affect the yogurt-making process.
- If you are using almond milk or coconut milk or other milk alternatives just be sure to add a thickening agent (tapioca starch, gelatin, or agar powder) as many milk alternatives are too thin to obtain proper consistency.
Write Your Own Review